Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic on Tuesday joined Italian Serie A side AS Roma on a year-long deal after a successful spell in England's Premier League representing Chelsea and Manchester United, to link up with manager Jose Mourinho again.
The 33-year-old, twice a Premier League winner, had joined United from Chelsea in 2017 with Mourinho in charge at Old Trafford, having previously worked with the Portuguese manager during the London club's title triumph in 2014-15.
- Men’s Volleyball Club World Championship: Defending Champion Sicoma beats Halkbank, sets up final against Minas
- Premier League: Man Utd slumps to humiliating 3-0 home loss to Bournemouth
- WPL 2024 Mini Auction: Kashvee, Vrinda turn heads as uncapped Indians, Capitals get Sutherland for record bid
- La Liga 2023-24: Bellingham goal not enough as Real Madrid draws against Betis away from home
- Serie A: Lazio dominates but draws 1-1 at 10-man Verona, Inter hosts Udinese