A 34-member list of probables has been announced for the Senior Indian Women’s Team that is set to play in the AFC Olympic Qualifiers Round 2, later this year, the All India Football Federation (AIFF) said in a statement on Monday.
The camp will be held in Bhubaneshwar and will begin on July 30.
The AFC Women’s Olympic Qualifiers are set to take place between October 26 and November 1 at the JAR Stadium and the Bunyodkor Stadium, in Tashkent. India will face Japan (October 26), Vietnam (October 29), and hosts Uzbekistan (November 1) in its Group C fixtures.
The team secured qualification for round 2 by defeating the Kyrgyz Republic.
The list of probables:
- Wagner replaces injured Henry for Bangladesh Tests
- Las Vegas Grand Prix: F1 tries to recover from embarrassing first day
- World Cup qualifiers: Ivory Coast score nines against Seychelles for record victory
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers points table LIVE: CAF standings, Cameroon tops Group D, Salah hat-trick keeps Egypt top of Group A
- Prosecutors investigate Bulgarian football federation president in the wake of violent protests