Tyre manufacturers TVS TYRES will be the title sponsor for Indian Super League (ISL) club Chennaiyin FC for the upcoming season, the organisation announced today.
The brand has history of previous associaitons with sporting events such as Indian Premier League, ProKabaddi League and Hockey India League but this will be the first time TVS TYRES venture in to the world of Indian football.
“We feel extremely elated to partner with Chennaiyin FC, the winning franchise of the previous season and look forward to an enterprising association with them. This partnership is an exciting platform to reach out to our customers and we are confident of elevating our brand recall to a much larger audience and feel that it will add value to our brand and business. We wish the Chennaiyin FC team all the luck for the entire tournament,” said Mr. P. Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra, on the company's association with the Chennai-based ISL club.
The third season of ISL commences from 1 st October, 2016. Chennaiyin FC will be facing Atlético de Kolkata on 2 nd October, 2016, the league’s second match in Kolkata. Chennaiyin FC will be playing a total of 14 matches against seven other teams; out of which seven matches will be played at the home venue (Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium) in Chennai.
- Al Nassr vs Al Hazem LIVE score Saudi Pro League: NAS 1-0 HAZ; Ronaldo suspended, Nassr ahead at halftime after Talisca goal
- WPL 2024: Smriti’s heroics in vain as Kapp, Jonassen help Delhi beat Bangalore by 25 runs
- German Open: Jolly-Gayatri advance to quarterfinals
- RCB-W vs DC-W Highlights WPL 2024: Delhi Capitals beats Royal Challengers by 25 runs
- Indian sports wrap, February 29