Former Atletico Madrid head coach Radomir Antic does not see how Antoine Griezmann will fit at LaLiga champion Barcelona.
Griezmann is reportedly ready to join Spanish giants Barca after confirming on Tuesday that he will leave Atletico following five years in Madrid.
The 28-year-old French World Cup winner spurned a move to Camp Nou 11 months ago but a blockbuster transfer to Ernesto Valverde's side appears back on.
However, Antic – who guided Atletico to LaLiga and Copa del Rey success in 1996 – cast doubt over star Griezmann's potential switch.
"Given how Barcelona play, I don't see where he would fit," the 70-year-old told reporters.
Griezmann – who arrived from Real Sociedad in 2014 – has won the Europa League, UEFA Super Cup and Supercopa de Espana with Atletico.
He has scored 15 LaLiga goals for second-placed Atletico and 21 in all competitions this season as the capital club reached the Champions League last 16.
- IND vs ENG Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 4: Jurel, Gill take India to five-wicket win
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: India claws back in Ranchi to complete a famous win
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: India records 17th consecutive series win at home
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Vidarbha 196 all out; Kaverappa picks six
- WTC 2023-25 Points Table Update: India extends lead at 2nd place after IND vs ENG 4th Test