Lionel Messi will sit out Barcelona's LaLiga match against Malaga at Camp Nou on Saturday due to being "unwell with vomiting".
Messi scored one and assisted another to inspire Barca to come from behind to beat Sevilla 2-1 last time out, but it will be without its captain as domestic action returns this weekend.
Luis Suarez is suspended, with Paco Alcacer spearheading an attack in which he is likely to be flanked by Neymar and Arda.
Gerard Pique returns from an ankle injury in time to replace the sidelined Samuel Umtiti in the centre of defence, and Rafinha replaces Ivan Rakitic — named on the bench after sitting out Croatia's 3-0 victory over Northern Ireland in midweek — in midfield.
Luis Enrique's side has a chance to go top of LaLiga this weekend, with leaders Real Madrid, whom it trails by two points, taking on Atletico Madrid in Saturday's late kick off.
- Gujarat Giants’ Sayali Satghare becomes first-ever concussion substitute in WPL history
- WPL 2024: Dominant Delhi Capitals hands Gujarat Giants fourth straight loss
- Premier League 2023-24: Foden brace helps Man City win Manchester Derby 3-1 over United after dream comeback
- Women’s Super League: Title-chasing Arsenal beats Tottenham 1-0 as Alessia Russo scores
- Delhi Open: Geoffrey Blancaneaux claims second challenger title after commanding win over Wong in final