Hockey World Cup 2023 started on January 13 in Bhubaneswar and Rourkela with eight teams competing across four games.
Tom Craig and Jeremy Hayward scored hat-tricks as Australia fired eight goals past France on the opening day. England’s Liam Ansell starred with two goal in his team’s 5-0 victory over Wales.
The top scorer of the tournament will be awarded the Hero Top Scorer award at the end of the tournament on January 29.
Here are is top scorers tally from the Hockey World Cup 2023:
|Rank||Player||Team||Games Played||Goals||Penalty Corners|
(Tally updated after January 13 fixtures)
RELATED HOCKEY WORLD CUP COVERAGE
- Who are the five international stars to look out for in FIH WC in Odisha?
- What are the FIH rankings of teams ahead of men’s WC?
- Complete squad list of all 16 teams
- Which team has won the most Hockey World Cup titles?
- Hockey World Cup: All you need to know about the WC trophy
- Who are the top goal scorers at every men’s WC since 1971
- Complete list of men’s WC winners from 1971 to 2018
- Full fixtures list, knockouts, dates, time and venues in Bhubaneswar and Rourkela
- WI vs IND, 2nd Test: India eight wickets away from a series clean sweep against West Indies
- IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4 Highlights: Ashwin picks two, West Indies 76/2 in 365 chase vs India at stumps
- They didn’t even try playing shots, Mhambrey on West Indies batters
- Hopman Cup: Croatia downs Switzerland to clinch title
- Jonas Vingegaard wins second successive Tour de France