The Pro Kabaddi League auctions got underway on Sunday and will continue until Tuesday.
On Monday, the biggest names of the competition went under the hammer attracted massive bids. Pardeep Narwal, the Dubki King , re-wrote history books as he was bought by UP Yoddha for a whopping ₹1.65 crore. Siddharth Desai was retained by Telugu Titans for ₹1.30 crore, while Tamil Thalaivas roped in Manjeet for ₹92 lakh.
Here are the biggest buys of the 2021 PKL auction
- More teams to qualify directly for reshaped Women’s Champions League - UEFA
- ECB launch cricket regulator to tackle discrimination
- Real Madrid defender Carvajal out until next year due to calf injury
- Manchester City charged by FA over player conduct in Spurs draw
- ISL 2023: East Bengal blanks NorthEast United 5-0; Silva, Sekar shine