Lawn Bowls at the 36th National Games started on September 28 with the women’s pairs matches between Assam and West Bengal. Gujarat and Manipur featured in the second match.
The sport will continue till October 5 with eight formats - singles, pairs, triples, fours - across men’s and women’s categories. A total of 128 matches are schedule during the eight days of play.
The states that will be fielding their teams in the sport are - Assam, Manipur, West Bengal, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Delhi, Odisha and Bihar.
On most days, the matches will be taking place across three sessions. Here is the full day-wise schedule for Lawn Bowls:
(The schedule images are screengrab from the National Games website)
- NED vs AFG, World Cup 2023: Afghanistan celebrates Lucknow ‘homecoming’ with dominant win over Netherlands
- Paris Masters 2023: Dimitrov keeps late season form to beat Hurkacz and reach semifinals
- Women’s Super League: Arsenal’s Eidevall says women’s football must solve diversity issue
- Brazilian Grand Prix: Ferrari goes 1-2 in practice with Carlos Sainz ahead
- ICC World Cup 2023: Daryl Mitchell and New Zealand ditch big picture for smaller goals ahead of Pakistan clash