Five-time Olympic cycling champion Laura Kenny has given birth to her second child.
Kenny and her husband Jason, the winner of a British record seven Olympic titles, welcomed their son Montgomery on Thursday.
In a post on Instagram on Saturday showing Montgomery asleep alongside his brother Albie, Laura Kenny wrote: “Welcome to the world Montgomery George Kenny. Born 20/07/2023 Weighing 9,0lbs at 7.59pm.”
The Kennys announced in January that they were expecting their second child.
At the delayed Tokyo Olympics, Laura won Madison gold alongside Katie Archibald, adding to the titles she earned at London in 2012 and Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
Jason won the last of his Olympic golds in Tokyo in the keirin. In January 2022, he retired from racing to become the coach of the British men’s sprint team.
- Peru vs Argentina LIVE score, FIFA World Cup qualifier, PER 0-2 ARG: VAR overturns Messi goal
- Neymar injured in Brazil’s 2-0 loss at Uruguay in World Cup qualifying
- England qualifies for Euro 2024 with a win over Italy; Denmark, France win
- Uruguay vs Brazil Highlights, World Cup Qualifier: Nunez, De La Cruz take URU to 2-0 win over BRA; Neymar off injured
- New Zealand vs Afghanistan, LIVE Streaming Info, ODI World Cup 2023: When and where to watch NZ vs AFG match today?