Rafael Nadal was all smiles, serving in a tie-break to John McEnroe and Carlos Moya. The World No. 4 and a 17-year-old Spanish tennis player Simon Solbas were playing McEnroe and Moya in an exhibition in Mallorca. A distressed mother in search of her daughter in the stands interrupted his serve.
Nadal paused the play and looked towards the mother. With the match stopped, the crowd focussed on finding the child. “Clara,” yelled a few in the crowd. Seconds later, they found little Clara, blonde-haired in a bright blue top, crying.
The mother waved at Nadal, thanking him. He smiled, seeing Clara and her mom hugging in tears.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea