This year's Italian Open tennis tournament in Rome will have 25% capacity crowd from the last-16 stage onwards, Sport Undersecretary Valentina Vezzali said on Tuesday.
The May 8-16 event will feature COVID-19 precautions such as social distancing, face masks and sanitisers.
"It is the responsibility of the local health authorities to define the details of the operational aspects useful for a better implementation of the measures for the prevention and containment of the infection," Vezzali said in the statement.
The Coppa Italia football final between Juventus and Atalanta on May 19 will have fans present, with 20% of the stadium capacity open to the public.
- IND vs AUS: Axar Patel ‘was a bit upset’ on missing out on ODI World Cup due to injury
- WBBL 2023: Adelaide Strikers defends title, beats Brisbane Heat by three runs in final
- I-League 2023-24: Astute defending sees Real Kashmir and Aizawl share points after goalless draw
- ISL 2023-24: Odisha FC continues winning form, beats Jamshedpur FC 1-0
- Which player has most tackle points in Pro Kabaddi League history?