British teenager Emma Raducanu moved up 127 places to 23rd in the world on Monday after her stunning triumph at the US Open.
The 18-year-old became the first player to emerge from qualifying to win a Grand Slam tournament when she beat another teenager, 19-year-old Canadian Leylah Fernandez, 6-4, 6-3 on Saturday.
Fernandez was rewarded for her passage to the final with a rise of 45 places to 28th.
Former world number one Naomi Osaka, who lost to Fernandez in third round and has said she is taking a break from tennis, drops to fifth place.
Bianca Andreescu, the US Open winner two years ago, fell 13 places to 20th after she was knocked out in the fourth round of this year's tournament.
Cori Gauff, the 17-year-old American, moves into the top 20 at 19th place.
- IPL 2024 Retention Day Live Updates: Full list of retained, released, traded players; Punjab Kings releases Shahrukh Khan; CSK, RR, DC announce retained players
- IPL auction 2024 LIVE Updates: Full list of players retained, released on trade window deadline day
- Punjab Kings full list of players retained, released and traded ahead of IPL 2024 auction
- RR full list of players retained, released, traded ahead of IPL 2024 auction
- China Masters 2023 final Highlights: Satwik-Chirag duo loses 19-21, 21-18, 19-21 against World No. 1 Liang-Wang