Clad in pink and toting cardboard cutouts of their idol, fans of Lionel Messi gather outside Inter Miami’s stadium to welcome the Argentine football superstar. The World Cup winner landed in Florida this week to finalize a deal reportedly worth $60 million a year with the MLS side, co-owned by former England player David Beckham.
- Rohit Sharma downplays Bazball, stresses on clarity ahead of IND vs ENG Test series opener
- Rajat Patidar to replace Virat Kohli in India squad for first two England Tests
- Australian Open 2024: Gutsy Medvedev outlasts Hurkacz to book semis berth
- IND vs ENG: KL Rahul won’t keep wickets in England Test series, says coach Dravid
- England names three spinners in XI for first Test against India