Former Sri Lanka captain and a member of the country’s 1996 World Cup-winning side, Aravinda de Silva, will head the four-member cricket committee, appointed by Sri Lanka Cricket, taking into consideration the recommendations made by the Minister of Youth and Sports, Namal Rajapaksa.
Along with Aravinda de Silva, the other members on the panel are Roshan Mahanama, Muttiah Muralitharan and Kumar Sangakkara.
- Egypt struggle to Cup of Nations victory without Salah
- Asia Cup 2023, Super Fours: Bangladesh, Sri Lanka eye quick reset in Colombo
- Canada motivated to make up for FIFA World Cup disappointment in Olympic qualifying
- Massa’s lawyers seek Hamilton’s support in 2008 title bid
- Neymar beats Pele’s record to become Brazil’s all-time top scorer