World No.1 T20I batter Suryakumar Yadav completed 100 sixes during the third T20I between India and West Indies at the Providence Stadium on Tuesday in Guyana.
Suryakumar reached the mark in his 49th innings, making him the second quickest after Evin Lewis (42) to the milestone.
The right-hander became only the third Indian after Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli and overall 13th to reach the feat.
AS IT HAPPENED | INDIA VS WEST INDIES 3RD T20I
Suryakumar came to bat in the first over after debutant Yashasvi Jaiswal fell after scoring one off two in the 160-run chase.
He cleared the short fine-leg fence off Romario Shepherd in the 10th over to hit his 100th six.
MOST SIXES IN T20I CRICKET
- Late Harry Kane double-goal sends Bayern Munich past Galatasaray and into the Champions League Round of 16
- Meg Lanning announces international retirement, to continue playing league cricket
- Champions League: Unfortunate Manchester United gives up two-goal lead in loss in Copenhagen after Rashford suspension
- Copenhagen vs Manchester United Highlights, CPH 4-3 MUN, Champions League: Super-sub Roony scores winning goal against 10-men United
- World Cup 2023, ENG vs NED: Stokes comes to the party as England keeps Champions Trophy qualification hopes alive