Rain played spoilsport as the youth one-day tri-series match between India U-19 and Bangladesh U-19 was abandoned with the two teams sharing the points.
Opting to bat, the India U-19 team were all out for 244 before reducing Bangladesh U-19 to 19 for 2.
Captain Subhang Hegde top-scored with a 69 off 97 balls while Sameer Rizvi made 44 off 32 deliveries as the duo revived the India U-19 innings after a top-order collapse.
At one stage, India U-19 were reduced to 65 for 4 in the 15th over with openers Priyesh Patel (8) and Tilak Varma (1) getting out cheaply. One-down Pragnesh Kanpillewar contributed 21 while number four Shashwat Rawat was dismissed for 9 runs.
Down the order, Divyansh Saxena (37) and Karan Lal (25) also made crucial contributions and shared 73 runs between them for the seventh wicket.
India U-19 were, however, all out for 244 in 49.3 overs.
For Bangladesh U-19, Shoriful Islam, Avishek Das and Shamim Hossain took three wickets apiece while Shahin Alam got one.
Rains, however, came just after the India U-19 innings got over. The Bangladesh U-19 run chase began after a short delay. Vidyadhar Patil provided two early breakthrough by sending both the openers back to the pavilion.
The Indian innings was also interrupted twice due to rains.
- Al Nassr vs Persepolis Highlights, AFC Champions League 2023-24: NAS 0-0 PER, Ronaldo’s 10 man team moves to round of 16 with a draw
- AFC Champions League points table LIVE: Al-Nassr vs Persepolis, Ronaldo’s side leading in Group E, enters round of 16
- ISL 2023-24: Super sub Victor Rodriguez brings three points home for FC Goa against Jamshedpur FC as it goes on top of the table
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC Highlights, AFC Cup: MBSG 2-5 OFC, Juggernauts beat Mariners to stay second
- Prannoy, Lakshya withdraw from Syed Modi International 2023