Indian opener Smriti Mandhana slipped two places to sixth among batters but Jhulan Goswami retained her fifth spot among bowlers in the latest ICC women's ODI Players' rankings issued on Tuesday.
Another veteran Mithali Raj - with 687 points - remained at ninth to be the second Indian batswoman in the top-10. Mandhana has 732 points.
England opener Tammy Beaumont has rocketed five places to grab the top position after an excellent display in the three-match series against New Zealand which her team won 2-1.
Beaumont has overtaken the likes of West Indian Stafanie Taylor and New Zealand's Amy Satterthwaite to top the list and now leads Australia captain Meg Lanning by 16 points.
Besides Goswami (691), Poonam Yadav (679), Shikha Pandey (675) and Deepti Sharma (639) are the other Indian bowlers in the top-10. All of them retained their previous ranking spots.
Jess Jonassen of Australia continued to top the bowling chart with 804 points, followed by compatriot Megan Schutt (735).
Among the all-rounders, Deepti Sharma retained her fourth spot with 359 points in the list headed by Ellyse Perry of Australia with 460 points.
Latest on Sportstar
- Indian sports news wrap, June 2
- Ayushi Podder seeks to retain her original selection in rifle 3-position event
- FIH Pro League 2022-23 Highlights: Harmanpreet scores brace as India beats Belgium 5-1, gets first win under coach Fulton
- Take responsibility, technical director tells French players after dismal campaign
- FA Cup final: Man United looks to derail tactically superior City’s treble hopes