Ever since his exploits with England's U17 team at the FIFA U17 World Cup in 2017, Manchester City's youth product Jadon Sancho has been the top target for Europe's elite clubs. Despite reiterating multiple times that he is happy at this current club Borussia Dortmund, rumours surrounding the winger do not seem to die down.
While Pep Guardiola felt the youngster might not be ineterested in a return to Manchester City, rivals Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool are keen for his signature. Here is the talented forward's story
- More teams to qualify directly for reshaped Women’s Champions League - UEFA
- ECB launch cricket regulator to tackle discrimination
- Real Madrid defender Carvajal out until next year due to calf injury
- Manchester City charged by FA over player conduct in Spurs draw
- ISL 2023: East Bengal blanks NorthEast United 5-0; Silva, Sekar shine