Paris Saint Germain, Borussia Dortmund, Newcastle United and AC Milan were all drawn into Group F during the UEFA Champions League Group Stage draw ceremony, which took place in Monaco on Thursday.
With three teams being former finalists on the competition and Newcastle performing admirable well after the takeover, Group F could well be the ‘Group of Death’ in the 2023 edition of the UEFA Champions League.
- More to follow
- Poland U-17 World Cup squad depleted after FIFA rule out replacing banished players
- Seven Belgian tennis players suspended in match-fixing probe
- World Cup 2023: Business Development Director Sybrand Engelbrecht gets a second chance at cricket
- Afghanistan’s participation in LA Olympics 2028 in the works by IOC, says ICC CEO Allardice
- Andy Murray splits from coach Ivan Lendl after gruelling 2023 season