Chelsea forward Christian Pulisic will be sidelined for at least two weeks with a knee injury, manager Graham Potter said on Sunday.
The United States winger hurt his right knee while attempting a shot on goal in a 1-0 loss to Manchester City on Thursday in the Premier League.
Potter provided an injury update after his team’s 4-0 loss to City — this time in the FA Cup — on Sunday.
“Christian just opened up his knee in the game the other day so we’re still analyzing it. It’s going to be weeks, I would say,” Potter said.
Pulisic required treatment after appearing to jar his knee as City defender John Stones made a last-ditch tackle. The 24-year-old American couldn’t continue and was replaced in the 22nd minute.
Chelsea is struggling under Potter with just one win in its last seven Premier League games and is languishing at tenth place, 19 points away from leader Arsenal.
The Blues have been hit with an array of player injuries, including the likes of Reece James, N’golo Kante, Wesley Fofana and Edouard Mendy.
- India vs Australia Dream11 Prediction, ICC World Cup 2023 Final: IND vs AUS predicted XI, fantasy team, squads
- Italy promises to take risks against Ukraine with Euro 2024 spot at stake
- India vs Australia, Live Score World Cup 2023 Final: India hunts 3rd WC title; predicted XI, when and where to watch
- IND vs AUS head-to-head in ODI World Cup: India vs Australia WC results and records
- IND vs AUS head-to-head record in ODIs: India vs Australia overall stats, most runs, wickets