Seydou Doumbia will play for his sixth team in four years after joining Girona.
The LaLiga club have signed the nomadic Ivory Coast striker on a three-year deal.
Former CSKA Moscow attacker Doumbia leaves Roma after a series of loan spells, most recently with Sporting CP in 2017-18, where he failed to score a league goal.
The 30-year-old also had an unproductive loan spell in the Premier League with Newcastle United during his time with the Serie A outfit.
But Doumbia's loan to Basel was far more successful, his 20 goals firing the team to the 2016-17 Swiss Super League title.
Doumbia also hit 50 league goals across two seasons in Switzerland with Young Boys before joining CSKA.
- Mapi Leon, Patri Guijarro say leaving Spain women’s squad despite deal
- Asian Games 2023 Live Score and Updates, September 20: Indians in action in rowing, pentathlon; India vs South Korea in volleyball
- IND vs KOR, Asian Games 2023, Volleyball LIVE Updates: Indian men take on higher ranked Korea
- Sunil Chhetri says ISL is getting better every year, cites example of Jhingan to show growth of Indian football
- F1: Oscar Piastri extends Mclaren contract to 2026