Arsenal will host bitter rival Tottenham in the pick of the EFL Cup quarterfinal ties, while holder Manchester City is set to face Leicester City or Southampton if it beats Fulham.
Last season's runners-up Arsenal triumphed 2-1 the last time it faced Spurs in the EFL Cup back in 2015, Mathieu Flamini settling matters with a brace.
Man City host Fulham on Thursday in their last-16 tie and they are guaranteed to come up against another Premier League side away from home in the next round.
Leicester City's meeting with Southampton was due to take place on Tuesday, but it was postponed after the Foxes' chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and four others died in a helicopter crash outside the King Power Stadium on Saturday.
If it does get beyond Saints, Leicester's reward will be the visit of former player Riyad Mahrez and City.
Chelsea came through a tough encounter with Derby County on Wednesday, winning 3-2 against Frank Lampard's men to book a home game with Bournemouth, who also defeated Championship opposition in Norwich City a day earlier.
The other tie will see League One's Burton Albion travels to Middlesbrough, with the matches to be played in the week commencing December 17.
- Asian Games 2023 Live Score and Updates, September 20: India vs South Korea men’s volleyball match starts, Indians in Men’s Fours final in rowing
- Antim Panghal beats reigning World Champion Parrish in World Championships
- Pramod Bhagat, Sukant Kadam eye ‘golden moments’ ahead of Para Asian Games
- Asian Games 2023, Men’s Volleyball LIVE Updates: India vs South Korea in action
- Mapi Leon, Patri Guijarro say leaving Spain women’s squad despite deal