- September 21, 2023 18:55FULL TIME!
The ref blows the whistle and it’s over for India. Dennerby’s side slumps to a gruelling loss but will be happy nonetheless for the type of performance they’ve displayed
- September 21, 2023 18:4790’
Corner for Chinese Taipei. They opt for a short corner that yields nothing.
Seven additional minutes
- September 21, 2023 18:4788’
Indumathi to an unmarked Jyothi on the left, Ming Jung comes out of the box to defend. Jyoti is down and it looked like a clear foul, but the referee thinks otherwise. Dennerby is furious as Jyoti continues to argue with the ref. Nothing changes eventually
- September 21, 2023 18:41GOAL84’ IND 1-2 TPE
Hsuan Su scores to give Chinese Taipei the lead! Shreya misjudged the trajectory of a long ball that came inside the box, Su collects it with ease and slotted it inside into the bottom right corner
- September 21, 2023 18:4083’ Substitution for Chinese Taipei
OUT: Hsiu Chin IN: Li
- September 21, 2023 18:3982’ Substitution for India
OUT: Manisha IN: Guguloth
- September 21, 2023 18:3880’
Corner for chinese Taipei and it’s a setpiece situation. Meanwhile, Manisha looks to be in some pain, she wasn’t involved in any challenges and it looks to be a regular cramp. She walks off the pitch to get herself checked
- September 21, 2023 18:3578’
Jyoti gets the ball on the left, at the edge of the box and tries to score but the ball is nowhere near the goal
- September 21, 2023 18:3376’
WONDERFUL SAVE FROM SHREYA! Su fakes a shot to confuse the Indian defense. She then finds Hsu inside the box and the latter tries to find the near post but Shreya was up for the occasion
- September 21, 2023 18:3174’ Substitutions for Chinese Taipei
OUT: Hsiang Huei IN: Yi-Yun Hsu; OUT: Yen Ping IN: hsin Hui Lin
- September 21, 2023 18:2973
An unmarked Su gets the ball inside India’s half but just as she got going, Sweety came in with a timely interception
- September 21, 2023 18:27YELLOW CARD71’ Yellow card
Chia Ying is booked for her challenge on Anju
- September 21, 2023 18:25GOAL68’ IND 1-1 TPE
CHINESE TAIPEI EQUALISES! Lai scores. Superb free kick routine, Lai got the ball at the edge of the box and she buried it past Shreya to the top left corner
- September 21, 2023 18:2467’
Counter from India. Anju skips past a defender and lets out a shot, Ming Jung punches it out, Manisha gets it on the rebound and shoots from an awkward angle but fails to control the shot
- September 21, 2023 18:2164’
Dangerous looking attack from Chinese Taipe as Li recieves a long ball inside the box. She finds Su outside the box, but she can only manage to side net it
- September 21, 2023 18:2063’ Subtitution for India
OUT: Bala Devi IN: Jyoti
- September 21, 2023 18:2062’ Substitution for Chinese Taipei
OUT: Ting Chi IN: Yu-Hsuan Su
- September 21, 2023 18:1761’
Wonderful sprint from Anju on the right flank, got control of the ball from nowehere. But all that is wasted as she mistimes a pass
- September 21, 2023 18:1659’
The tables have turned this half. Chinese Taipei, which was dominating the first 45 minutes, is now forced to backtrack constantly as India continues to press via Indumathi and Manisha Kalyan
- September 21, 2023 18:1254’
Lai takes the free kick. She goes for goal, it takes a deflection off the wall and goes out brushing past the post
- September 21, 2023 18:1053’
India concedes a free kick in a dangerous position as Li is fouled by Astam. Setpiece situation and India will be forced to defend in numbers. Li is still down in pain as the medical team rushes in to attend her. She’s back on her feet shortly after
- September 21, 2023 18:0750’
Kai Ching gets a superb long ball but before she could take off, the linesman raises the flag. Offside
- September 21, 2023 18:0346’ IND 1-0 TPE
INDIA GETS THE BREAKTHROUGH STRAIGHTAWAY! ANJU TAMANG! India crowded the box, an initial attempt at the goal was stopped by Ming Jung but Anju was there to slot it in on the rebound. Astounding!
India had a substitution before the goal:
OUT: Sangita IN: Astam
- September 21, 2023 17:47Half-time
An equally matched first 45 minutes comes to an end. Chinese Taipei would’ve been surprised by the type of football that India has played thus far, considering the ranking of both the teams. Dennerby would be content with the way things have panned out
- September 21, 2023 17:4545’
Just one minute added
- September 21, 2023 17:44YELLOW CARD44’ Yellow card
Sangita is booked. Takes one for the team as she makes a blatant foul to prevent a Chinese Taipei counter
- September 21, 2023 17:4343’
Attack from the left this time. Manisha serves a high ball towards Bala Devi, who tries to head it in but fails
- September 21, 2023 17:4242’
Plenty of time for Anju on the right flank. She moves into the final third and tries to pick out Bala Devi inside the box but Yen Ping intercepts
- September 21, 2023 17:4039’
Ying Ting gets the ball on the left flank, finds Yen Ping next to her. The latter tries to cross it but a timely interception from Dalima keeps her at bay
- September 21, 2023 17:3737’
OFF THE POST! Manisha gets the ball on the left inside the box and crosses. The ball crashes onto the cross bar but Anju gets it on the rebound, she shoots but fails to keep it on target
- September 21, 2023 17:3535’
Yet another mistake from Chhibber. Ying Hui looked to capitalise on it and sends a low-kept shot to the bottom left corner but Shreya anticipates it and blocks it
- September 21, 2023 17:3433’
Pu Han does well along Chi Ting on the left and they both advance into the final third, skpping Anju and Sangita. Pu Han tries to cross it inside the box but there’s no one to recieve it
- September 21, 2023 17:3131’
Superb ball inside the box towards Hsiu Chin, she pushes the ball beyond Shreya but Anju clears it away for a corner. Ting Chi gets the ball via a header and she tries to go for glory from outside the box but the shot is saved by Shreya
- September 21, 2023 17:29YELLOW CARD29’ Yellow card
Manisha is booked for her mistimed challenge on Kai Ching
- September 21, 2023 17:2726’
Counter from India as Anju gets past the first challenge and into the box. She serves it in but there’s no on inside to collect. Bala Devi eventually gets it in the middle but her long-ranged effort is saved by Ming Jung
- September 21, 2023 17:2423’
Corner for Chinese Taipei. The cross is cleared away by Bala Devi but Yu Chieh gets it on the rebound, she shoots but it is deflected out for another corner. Nothing substantial happens
- September 21, 2023 17:2120’
Brilliant work from Ming Jung as she ran a long way from the goal post. A dangerous long ball came towards Anju but before she could get to the ball, the Chinese Taipei goalkeeper rushed towards it and cleared it
- September 21, 2023 17:1919’
Superb lofted ball from Anju towards an unmarked Bala Devi but the latter fails to chase down the ball. Ming Jung collects it easily
- September 21, 2023 17:1717’
Defensive error from Chhibber initiates a Taipei attack. Yu Chieh attempts to score from a long way out but fails to keep it on target
- September 21, 2023 17:1515’
Free kick for India as Pu Han brings Grace down in the middle. Setpiece situation. Ashalata will handle the kick. She tries her luck from a long way out as she goes for goal directly but Ming Jung has no trouble saving it
- September 21, 2023 17:1212’
Switch of play towards the left wing from Chinese Taipei as Ying gets the ball at the edge of the box. She progresses inside and lets out a shot that is too weak to test Shreya
- September 21, 2023 17:1110’
Chinese Taipei is growing on confidence as it continues to dominate possession. Other than the initial outburst, India has been kept on the backfoot
- September 21, 2023 17:099’
Yet another dangerous ball inside the box, Chin collects it inside the box but three defenders converge to press her. Anju finally clear it
- September 21, 2023 17:098’
Chia Ying sends a through ball inside the box towards Chin but the ball trabels faster than anticipated
- September 21, 2023 17:086’
SAVED! Good work from Hooda. Yen Ping gets the ball in close quarters deep inside the box. She aims for the far corner but Hooda dives full length to block it
- September 21, 2023 17:054’
Chinese Taipei finally gets in control of possession but the ball stays in the defensive half for a good couple of minutes before Ying sends one across. Ying Hui gets it in the middle and looks to penetrate the box but Anju intercepts
- September 21, 2023 17:032’
Corner for India. A curler comes towards Indumathi, who heads it but can only find the side of the goal post. So close!
- September 21, 2023 17:021’
Attack straightaway from India as Sanju puts it to Manisha on the left. The latter skips past a a couple of defenders and sends one inside the box towards Indumathi but it is cleared out for a corner
- September 21, 2023 17:00Kick-off!
India will get the first touch and will start left to right
- September 21, 2023 16:57India women’s team under coach Dennerby
- September 21, 2023 16:56Time for national athems
The players have made their way into the middle and it is now time for national anthems. Chinese Taipei anthem plays first followed by India’s national song
- September 21, 2023 16:46Lineups!
India: Shreya Hooda, Sweety Devi, Ashalata Devi, Sangita Basfore, Sanju, Anju Tamang, Bala Devi, Dangmei Grace, Indumathi Kathiresan, Manisha Kalyan, Dalima Chhibber
Chinese Taipei: Ming-Jung, Li-Ping, Yen-Ping, Hsiang-Huei, Hsiu-Chin, Kai Ching, Chia-Ying, Yu-Chieh, Ting Chi, Ying-Hui, Pu-Han
- September 21, 2023 16:44India form guide
India 2-2 Nepal
India 0-0 Nepal
Jordan 2-1 India
Jordan 0-0 India
Uzbekistan 3-2 India
- September 21, 2023 16:24Chettri keeps the Blue Tigers’ qualification hopes alive
India defeated Bangladesh 1-0 as captain Sunil Chhetri scored to ensure that the men’s football team stayed in contention to qualify for round of 16 at the Asian Games 2023.
India was drawn in Group A with China, Myanmar and Bangladesh and is currently in third place with three points.
- September 21, 2023 16:02Streaming/Telecast info
Where and when is the Asian Games match between India and Chinese Taipei happening?
The match between India and Chinese Taipei begin at 5 pm IST.
Where can I watch the Asian Games match between India and Chinese Taipei?
The game will be telecasted on Sony Sports Network and can be live streamed on SonyLiv app/website.
- September 21, 2023 15:37PREVIEW
The Indian Women’s Team will be keen to mark the Nua Khai festival with a good result against the Chinese Taipei, who they play on Thursday, at the Wenzhou Sports Olympic Centre Stadium, in Wenzhou, China.
India is missing star goalkeeper Aditi Chauhan, who is recovering from a knee injury, but have an otherwise full-strength squad on their hands. It is set to be heavily reliant on its backbone, formed by centreback and capatain Ashalata Devi, playmaker-in-chief Indumathi Kathiresan, and mercurial striker Bala Devi.
While India’s record against the Chinese Taipei may not be one to write home about (India have lost six and won one), the last meeting between the two sides did produce a promising result, as the Blue Tigresses ran away 1-0 winner, courtesy a wonder strike by striker Renu from long range.
The Chinese Taipei, however, has been on hot form in recent times, having defeated the likes of Papua New Guinea (5-0), Lebanon (5-1), and Indonesia (4-0), while it has also held Paraguay to a 2-2 draw, before losing on penalties in the FIFA World Cup Qualifying Playoffs.
- ENG vs NED Dream11 Prediction, World Cup 2023: England vs Netherlands predicted XI, squads, fantasy tips
- Al Duhail vs Al Nassr Highlights: Talisca hat-trick secures 3-2 win without Cristiano Ronaldo in AFC Champions League
- No Cristiano Ronaldo, no problem: Talisca hat-trick secure wins for Al Nassr in AFC Champions League
- Barcelona stunned by Shakhtar in Champions League as Sikan nets winner
- Fullkrug, Brandt steer Dortmund to back-to-back wins over Newcastle in Champions League