The 11 th Scoreline Kerala Premier League football will begin at the Kottappadi Stadium, Malappuram, on November 25. Twenty teams, divided into two groups, will be in action in the league and the two three from each pool will enter the Super Six stage which will be held in Kannur early next year.
Two matches, with a 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. start, will be held on all days and the league is likely to run till February.
Three teams have joined the league this season, St. Joseph’s College (Devagairi) and Luca SC from the KPL qualifiers and FC Kerala through the corporate entry route.
While announcing the details of the new KPL season at the event’s launch here on Saturday, Kerala Football Association president Navaz Meeran said the Kerala Women’s League – a seven-team affair – would begin at Thrissur’s Corporation Stadium on December 5.
The groupings (KPL, at Kottapadi Stadium, Malappuram):
Group A: Gokulam Kerala FC, Kerala United FC, Real Malabar FC (Kondotty), FC Areecode, FC Kerala, Wayanad United FC, St. Joseph’s College (Devagiri), Basco Othukungal, SAT Tirur, Luca SC.
Group B: Kerala Blasters FC, Kerala Police, Parappur FC, LIFFA, M.K. Sporting, SAI, Golden Threads, Muthoot FA, Kovalam FC, KSEB.
Kerala Women’s League (teams, at Corporation Stadium, Thrissur): Lords FA, Gokulam Kerala FC, SBFA (Poovar), FC Kerala, Kadathanad Raja FC, Kerala United FC, St. Joseph’s College (Devagiri).
- England’s Lauren James strikes hat-trick in Chelsea’s 5-1 WSL win over Liverpool
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers points table LIVE: CAF standings, South Africa tops Group C, Salah hat-trick helps Egypt lead Group A
- ATP Finals 2023: Sinner beats Medvedev, becomes first Italian man to reach summit clash at year-end championships
- EURO 2024 qualifiers points table LIVE: Wales second in Group D, Ronaldo helps Portugal top Group J
- USA midfielder McKennie ruled out of CONCACAF Nations League quarterfinals second leg