Liverpool is apparently looking at a Brazilian teenager who has drawn comparisons to Neymar, while Leroy Sane is set for a Manchester City exit.
Premier League leader Liverpool is reportedly keen to strengthen this close season, albeit without spending huge amounts.
Sane, meanwhile, has been linked with Bayern Munich, and that move could be getting closer to reality.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL TARGETS NEXT NEYMAR
Liverpool is targeting Vasco da Gama forward Talles Magno , according to the Mirror.
Talles, 17, has previously been likened to Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar and is a Brazil youth international.
The teenager has already made 22 senior appearances for Vasco da Gama.
- Linked with Bayern Munich , Sane could get a move. The Evening Standard reports Manchester City is prepared to sell the Germany international if he refuses to sign an extension, with his contract expiring next year.
- Adrien Rabiot appears set for a Juventus exit. L'Equipe reports the midfielder wants to join Premier League outfit Everton .
- Manchester United and Wolves seemingly know what they will need to pay if they want Carlos Vinicius . The Mirror reports Benfica has told the Premier League clubs they must pay at least £89.4million (€100m) for the striker.
- On loan at Newcastle United from Inter, Valentino Lazaro could be set for a longer stay. The Sun reports Newcastle is in talks over a £21.25m (€23.8m) deal for the midfielder.
- Jeremy Sarmiento is catching the eye. The Sun reports the England youth and Benfica forward is a target for several clubs in Europe's top five leagues.
- RCBW vs GGW WPL 2024 Live Score Updates: Toss at 7:00 PM, Live Streaming Info
- Statsman: Ashwin second quickest to reach 500 wickets in Test cricket
- SAI National Centres of Excellence to induct 200 para athletes: Sports Minister
- PKL 10: Rahul Sethpal - Haryana Steelers’ defensive wall stands tall in Pro Kabaddi League
- Turkish Women’s Cup 2024: India finishes runner-up after narrow loss to lower-ranked Kosovo in the final