Dabang Delhi snapped its three-match losing streak in Pro Kabaddi League with a close 39-33 win over Haryana Steelers, here on Thursday.
It was Vikas Kandola’s first match as captain for Haryana since Monu Goyat was on the bench. Goyat came off the bench to try and inspire Haryana and got 11 raid points in 18 raids but it went in vain as his side ended on a losing note.
Ravinder Pahal got 6 tackle points, which included a strong ‘Super Tackle’ in the end to seal the match. Meraj Sheyk’s ‘Super Raid’ helped him get a few points off Haryana’s grabs. Naveen Kumar got 9 raid points for Delhi in 15 raids.
In the second match of Thursday, Bengaluru Bulls thrashed U.P Yoddha 37-27 in a Zone B clash as Pawan Sehrawat reached his fifth Super 10 of the season. U.P Yoddha remains the only team in this edition of Pro Kabaddi to not win a single game at home.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: HAR 78/3 in 144-run chase vs KAR; Punjab records big win; MP 30/4 vs Tamil Nadu
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023: Punjab thrashes Nagaland to record biggest win in Indian List A cricket
- Girona not title race level, should enjoy ‘historic’ La Liga form, says coach Michel