Dabang Delhi snapped its three-match losing streak in Pro Kabaddi League with a close 39-33 win over Haryana Steelers, here on Thursday.
It was Vikas Kandola’s first match as captain for Haryana since Monu Goyat was on the bench. Goyat came off the bench to try and inspire Haryana and got 11 raid points in 18 raids but it went in vain as his side ended on a losing note.
Ravinder Pahal got 6 tackle points, which included a strong ‘Super Tackle’ in the end to seal the match. Meraj Sheyk’s ‘Super Raid’ helped him get a few points off Haryana’s grabs. Naveen Kumar got 9 raid points for Delhi in 15 raids.
In the second match of Thursday, Bengaluru Bulls thrashed U.P Yoddha 37-27 in a Zone B clash as Pawan Sehrawat reached his fifth Super 10 of the season. U.P Yoddha remains the only team in this edition of Pro Kabaddi to not win a single game at home.
Latest on Sportstar
- India vs Great Britain Live Score: IND 0-0 GBR; FIH Pro League updates
- Thailand Open 2023 semifinal, LIVE Score: Lakshya Sen wins game one vs Kunlavut Vitidsarn
- Manchester City vs Manchester United Live Streaming: Where to watch FA Cup final in India; Predicted XI, Preview
- Jakarta International ePrix: Wehrlein secures third win of Formula E season
- Asian Cup too soon to think about for Stimac as India seeks success in Intercontinental Cup 2023