Shriyanka Sadangi got into both the air rifle and rifle 3-position events for the Asian Championship to be staged in Changwon, Korea, from October 22 to November 2.
The championship will offer 24 Olympic quota places, two each in the 12 events for men and women.
With Mehuli Ghosh and Sift Kaur Samra winning the Olympic quota in air rifle and rifle 3-position events in the World Championship, Shriyanka graduated into the national team from the fourth rank after the selection trials.
The Olympic quota winners have also been kept in the team as the fourth members under the ranking points only option, to help them gain more competitive exposure in the run-up to the Paris Games.
- Shaji Prabhakaran sacked as AIFF Secretary General
- MotoGP title duel goes to Malaysia as Martin looks to topple Bagnaia
- Haaland poised to break another scoring record after brace against Young Boys
- Asian Para Games 2023 India review: medals tally, top performers and overall leaderboard
- New Zealand Cricket appoints first woman chair