India’s Abhay Singh marched into the semifinal of the Sutton Coldfield International, a PSA challenger event, on Thursday.
The fourth seeded Indian played to his potential and defeated England’s Nick Mulvey 11-8, 11-8, 11-9 in a 38-minute encounter.
Abhay had trailed 7-9 in the third game and Mulvey had hoped to bounce back, but the Indian fought back to clinch the game.
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history
- WI vs ENG, 1st ODI: West Indies completes its second highest successful run-chase, beats England by four wickets
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?