The number of batsmen to register 25 or more Test hundreds. Virat Kohli, the latest player to reach this landmark is the second quickest in terms of fewest innings after the great Don Bradman who did it 59 innings fewer than Kohli.
Fewest innings to reach 25th Test century
The number of batsmen to register their 25th Test century before the age of 31 years. Virat Kohli, at 30 years, 41 days, is the third youngest to reach the landmark.
Youngest to reach 25 Test 100s
The number of batsmen to register their 25th Test century inside 10 years from debut. Virat Kohli achieved this landmark in 7 years, 179 days, the second quickest in terms of days, to do so.
Quickest to reach 25 Test 100s (in terms of days)
The number of visiting batsmen to register six or more Test hundreds on Australian soil. Virat Kohli is the latest player to join this elite list.
Six or more centuries by visiting batsmen in Australia
Note:Kohli is the third fastest (19 innings) to reach 6 Test 100s in Australia, among visiting batsmen. Sutcliffe and Hammond have done it in 17 innings each.
The number of innings taken by Virat Kohli to register his 21st Test century while batting at No. 4, during his career. This is now the fewest number of innings taken by any of the five batmen who have made 21 or more Test hundreds at No. 4.
Fewest innings taken to reach 21 Test 100s in Test cricket while batting at #4
Latest on Sportstar
- Triple jumpers Unnikrishnan, Aboobacker win bronze at international meets
- UTT Season 4 Player Draft to take place in Mumbai on Friday
- Sportstar’s redesign: 45 years of journalism in a brand new avatar
- Thailand Open: Kiran George advances to quarterfinals; Chaliha exits
- Book review - Guts amidst Bloodbath: Aunshuman Gaekwad shares love for Sachin, betrayal and more