Jyothi Yarraji, India's fastest hurdler who broke the NR thrice last month, fell after the last hurdle, finishing last in the women's 100m hurdles event at the Inter-State Athletics Championships on Sunday. The 22-year-old says she has a few cuts from clipping the hurdles but is fine otherwise.
Latest on Sportstar
- It’s a mindset thing: Hayden on India’s ICC title drought, advises them to forget about outcome in WTC final
- French Open 2023: Title contender Rybakina marches past teenager Noskova into third round
- Monaco gave Mercedes a good haul of Red Bull imagery, says Allison
- Messi to leave PSG at the end of season, confirms Galtier
- French Open 2023, June 1 schedule: Swiatek, Rybakina play in second round