Never had the score touched 200 at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in IPL’s 15-year history. On Thursday night it did.
And there could not have been a more special occasion than the 200th match of Rajasthan Royals. It became even more special, as Royals defeated Chennai Super Kings by 32 runs. This was Royals’ second win against CSK this season. It also helped the Men in Pink displace CSK at the top of the points table.
Riding on a gorgeous knock by Yashasvi Jaiswal (77, 43b, 8x4, 4x6), Royals piled up 202 for five, bettering the previous best score of 197 for five, which the host made against Deccan Chargers in 2012.
-P.K. Ajith Kumar
READ THE FULL MATCH REPORT HERE
- ICC charges eight including three Indians for corrupt activities during Abu Dhabi T10 league
- India vs China, Asian Games 2023: Sunil Chhetri sets another Indian football record
- Five Indian players miss FIDE Junior Chess Championships due to visa issues
- Marc Marquez faces visa issues ahead of MotoGP Indian Grand Prix 2023
- India vs China Live Score, Asian Games 2023 Football: Lineups out; Chhetri captains IND vs CHN; Jhingan starts