Former Saurashtra cricketer Dharmarajsinh Jadeja died here on Monday after a long battle against cancer.
He was 65 years old.
Dharmarajsinh played 17 First-Class matches from the 1976-77 season to 1983-84, taking 34 wickets with his left-arm spin.
He represented Saurashtra in 16 matches of the Ranji Trophy, said Saurashtra Cricket Association in a release.
He was the younger brother of Rajendrasinh Jadeja, who also played First-Class cricket for Saurashtra.
Rajendrasinh, who played 50 First-Class and 11 List-A matches, passed away in 2021 due to post Covid-19 complications.
- Full list of highest T20I totals successfully chased against India: Australia sets new record in Guwahati
- IND vs AUS: Deepak Chahar added to India’s squad for T20I series against Australia
- PCB waives off 50 per cent match fee fine imposed on Azam Khan for displaying Palestine flag
- IND vs AUS: Maxwell concedes 30 runs off last over as India scores mammoth 222 against Australia in 3rd T20I
- Ruturaj Gaikwad smashes maiden international century; becomes first Indian to score T20I hundred against Australia