England pulled out of its Pakistan tour last year soon after New Zealand had abandoned their tour of the South Asian country over security concerns.
Beginning on Sept. 20, England will play seven Twenty20 Internationals in Karachi and Lahore in the first leg of its tour.
After the Twenty20 World Cup in Australia, England will return to play three Tests in December, PCB said in a statement.
“We demonstrated our event planning and operational skills in the highly successful series against Australia in March/April and I am confident we will be able to replicate these when England visit us for the first time since 2005,” Zakir Khan, PCB Director of International Cricket, said.
- San Diego Open: Vekic, Yastremska advance to second round
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- WPL 2024: Struggling UP Warriorz eyes comeback against dominant Mumbai Indians
- Bopanna-Ebden, Yuki-Haase pairs advance, Nagal exits from Dubai Tennis C’ship