A week after the Asia Cup, India will take on West Indies at home involving two Tests, five ODIs and three T20Is. The West Indies will kick off its tour with a Test match at Rajkot on October 4.
Six days earlier, the West Indies Cricket Board had announced the team led by Jason Holder for the Indian tour.
BCCI secretary Amitabh Choudhary on Tuesday announced the fixtures for the home series against the West Indies from October 8 to November 11.
After the opening Test at Rajkot, the second Test is scheduled from October 12 to 16 at Hyderabad.
The five-match ODI series will begin on October 21 at Guwahati, followed by the second ODI on October 24 at Indore and third ODI at Pune on October 27. The final two one-dayers will be held at Mumbai and Thiruvananthapuram on October 29 and November 1.
The tour would end with three T20 Internationals to be played at Kolkata (November 4), Lucknow (November 6) and Chennai (November 11).
Latest on Sportstar
- ‘I am a complete player’ says world number one Alcaraz
- Top seed Alcaraz pummels Shapovalov to reach fourth round
- Sergio Ramos to leave Paris Saint Germain
- Barcelona vs Wolfsburg LIVE streaming info, UEFA Women’s Champions League final: Stats, predicted lineups, when and where to watch UWCL?
- FA Cup: History, the magic and the records