Eric Bailly is nearing a return for Manchester United after taking part in first-team training on Monday.
Ivory Coast international Bailly endured an injury-plagued 2019, making just seven appearances in all competitions for United.
The 25-year-old has been out of action since hurting his knee in an International Champions Cup victory over Tottenham in July.
Bailly underwent surgery and appears to be closing in on a return at a timely moment for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, with the Red Devils facing seven fixtures in January.
Paul Pogba sat out United's 2-0 win over Burnley on Saturday and was absent for the part of Monday's training session that was open to the media. Scott McTominay, who was pictured leaving Turf Moor on crutches after sustaining a knee injury, Ashley Young and Axel Tuanzebe were also missing.
United's next game comes against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium on January 1.
- Indian sports news wrap, December 9
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 Live Scores, Bengaluru Bulls vs Haryana Steelers: BB 24-31 HS, Bharat leads Bengaluru’s comeback, UP Yoddhas vs Telugu Titans up next
- Dravid’s tenure yet to be decided; Pandya’s return expected in January 2024: BCCI Secretary Jay Shah
- East Bengal vs Punjab FC LIVE Score, EBFC 0-0 PFC, ISL 2023-24: Juan Mera almost scores for Punjab, hits the crossbar
- India vs England 2nd Women’s T20 Live Score: Wyatt, Dunkley begin chase for ENG-W vs IND-W