The Indian Super League fixture between ATK Mohun Bagan and Odisha FC scheduled for Saturday has been postponed after one of the Mariners' players tested positive for COVID-19.
ATK Mohun Bagan tweeted, "Hero Indian Super League (ISL) has decided to postpone Match No. 53 between ATK Mohun Bagan and Odisha FC scheduled to be played today, Saturday, January 8, 2022, at PJN Stadium in Fatorda. The League will look to reschedule the fixture to a later date."
It added, "The decision has been taken in consultation with the League's medical team after a ATK Mohun Bagan player tested positive for Covid-19."
- India kits at Asian Games 2023: What do the patterns on the Indian jerseys signify?
- Manchester United goalkeeper Earps wins England Women’s Player of the Year
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland
- Asian Games 2023: Indian debutants to watch out for at Hangzhou