Jamshedpur FC (JFC) will play Mumbai City FC (MCFC) in match 94 of the Indian Super League (ISL 2021-22) at the Athletic Stadium in Bambolim.
Both teams are level on 25 points each, but JFC is in fourth, a rung above Mumbai, having played a match extra.
A win for either side will ensure third place momentarily in the league, and both sides, having won their last match, will come into this game confidently.
RELATED: ISL 2021-22: Resurgent Mumbai City aims to continue winning run against Jamshedpur FC
Jamshedpur will miss the services of Farukh Chowdhury and Komal Thatal for the rest of the season. Jordan Murray, who has returned to training, might get some minutes on the pitch.
Mumbai's Diego Mauricio is match fit after pulling up in a training session a day before their previous match.
Des Buckingham's Mumbai defeated Owen Coyle's Jamshedpur 4-2 in the reverse fixture earlier in the season.
Jamshedpur FC Predicted XI: TP Rehenesh (GK), Ricky Lallawmawma, Peter Hartley (C), Eli Sabia, Laldinliana Renthlei, Jitendra Singh, Ritwik Das, Boris Singh, Pronay Halder, Greg Stewart, Daniel Chukwu.
Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Mohamad Nawaz (GK), Rahul Bheke, Mourtada Fall (C), Mehtab Singh, Mandar Dessai, Lalengmawia, Ahmed Jahouh. Lallianzuala Chhangte, Cassio Gabriel, Bipin Singh, Igor Angulo.
Latest on Sportstar
- WTC Final - IND v AUS Day 2: Advantage Australia as India fights to avoid follow-on, top order fails
- IND vs AUS, WTC Final: Australia on top after India’s top-order collapse on Day 2
- WTC Final, IND vs AUS: Smith’s mantra to success- “Stay in the moment”
- Williams sisters own first team in Tiger, McIlroy’s golf league
- Jack Draper to miss Wimbledon because of shoulder injury