Inter Miami will be on the lookout to return to winning ways as it takes on Toronto in the MLS Eastern Conference at DRV PNK Stadium on Thursday.
Inter, which was without Lionel Messi, suffered a huge setback in its playoff race after it fell to a 5-2 loss to Atlanta last week, its first defeat since the arrival of the Argentine talisman.
But it will have an easy way out in the form of Toronto, which is dead last in the Eastern Conference, right behind Inter.
Inter manager Gerardo Martino will be hoping Messi will be able make a comeback into the starting lineup, with his side looking woefully out of sorts against Atlanta in the last game. The World Cup winner did train with his teammates earlier this week, giving hopes to Miami fans.
- NBA 2023-24: Joel Embiid’s triple-double fuels Philadelphia 76ers to blowout over Los Angeles Lakers
- Champions League 2023-24: PSG game ‘defining moment’ in Newcastle’s season, says manager Howe
- Champions League 2023-24: Saudi-backed Newcastle faces Champions League reality check
- Sabalenka to play Brisbane in warm-up for Australian Open defence
- Australia captain Kerr to miss Canada friendlies