Premier League winner Shinji Okazaki has signed for Spanish side Malaga after leaving Leicester City on a free transfer.
The Japan international moves to the Segunda Division outfit on a one-year deal and becomes the first Asian player in Malaga's history.
Okazaki, 33, departed Leicester following the expiry of his contract at the end of June.
He spent four seasons at the King Power Stadium and scored 14 league goals, including five on the way to the Foxes' famous title triumph in 2015-16.
Okazaki will be officially presented as a Malaga player at a news conference on Wednesday.
- Jannik Sinner has his sights set on serving up more success next season after ATP Finals loss against Djokovic
- Indian sports news wrap, November 20
- AITA to host a string of international events at home
- Ticket revenues from Qatar Asian Cup to support Palestinians
- ODI World Cup Final: Australia seizes small moments as cornered India falters