A total of 292 players will go under the hammer in the Indian Premier League auction, which will be held in Chennai on February 18.
Last week, 1,114 cricketers had registered for the auction, however, the final list was pruned after the eight franchises submitted their shortlist of players. A total of 164 Indian players, 125 overseas players and three players from Associate Nations will be up for grabs in the aution.
A maximum of 61 slots are available during the auction, which will start at 3 pm on February 18 in Chennai.
Full list of players, countries and previous teams -
- ODI World Cup 2023: KL Rahul packs a punch with his all-round heroics
- F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix: First practice cut short, Leclerc fastest
- World Cup 2023 semifinal: Australia floors South Africa’s top-order with Test match bowling and impressive fielding
- Indian sports news wrap, November 17
- US beats Trinidad 3-0 in first leg of Copa America qualifier as Pepi, Robinson and Reyna score late