Bengaluru FC will look to extend its unbeaten run when it faces FC Goa at the GMC Athletic Stadium in Goa on Sunday.
FOLLOW LIVE |
The Men in Blue have improved on their form since the beginning of the 2021-22 season, with no losses in the last five games and will look to pile on misery on the Gaurs who come into the game after a loss to SC East Bengal and with a depleted squad, following a coronavirus outbreak.
FC Goa, on the other hand, will try to secure three points which will help it go past Odisha FC on the table, keeping it in the race to finish in the top four.
With five points from as many games, Derrick Pereira will try to get the best of the lot available to him, with the side sitting level on points with Bengaluru FC.
Bengaluru FC Predicted XI: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Naorem Roshan Singh, Pratik Chaudhari, Alan Costa, Ashique Kuruniyan, Suresh Singh, Bruno Ramires, Danish Farooq Bhat, Udanta Singh, Cleiton Silva, Prince Ibara
FC Goa Predicted XI: Dheeraj Singh, Saviour Gama, Leander D’Cunha, Anwar Ali, Aiban Dohling, Alexander Jesuraj, Edu Bedia, Glan Martins, Alberto Noguera, Jorge Ortiz, Airam Cabrera
- India vs Korea women’s hockey LIVE Updates, Asian Games 2023: IND equals 1-1 KOR after third quarter
- India vs China Badminton LIVE Score men’s team final, Asian Games 2023: Lakshya up against Shi Yuqi; Hangzhou updates
- Asian Games 2023: HS Prannoy to miss men’s team final due to back injury - reports
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Updates, October 1: Men’s trap shooting team wins gold; IND 0-1 KOR in women’s hockey; Chenai wins trap bronze - Hangzhou 2022 Scores
- Asian Games 2023: Kynan Darius Chenai clinches bronze in Men’s trap final