Real Betis has signed Spanish midfielder Isco on a one-year deal as a free agent, the La Liga club announced on Wednesday.
The 31-year-old’s contract at his previous club Sevilla was terminated just four months after he joined the side in December, with the coach Jorge Sampaoli saying the former Real Madrid player failed to live up to expectations.
Isco, who has 38 international caps, scored one goal in 19 appearances at Sevilla.
Isco left Madrid in May last year after nine years, winning 19 trophies, including five Champions League trophies, three league titles and four Club World Cups.
- IND vs AUS, World Cup final: Australia wins ICC World Cup 2023, beats India at home, live reactions
- Serbia qualifies for Euro 2024 after 2-2 draw with Bulgaria
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Final: Australia clinches sixth World title; presentation ceremony coming up
- India vs Australia, World Cup 2023 final: Travis Head declared Player of the Match
- Travis Head becomes fourth player to win Player of the Match in final, semifinal of same ODI World Cup