Bayern Munich forward, Sadio Mane trained with the ball for the first time in three months on Wednesday, two weeks ahead of the club’s crucial Paris Saint-Germain clash.
Mane, 30, took part in the Tuesday morning session, one week after his return to the training pitch.
Mane injured a tendon in his leg during his side’s 6-1 win over Werder Bremen in November and required surgery that forced him to miss Senegal’s World Cup campaign in Qatar.
Bayern travel to Paris for the first leg of the Champions League last 16 tie on February 14, with the return fixture in Munich on March 8.
Bayern manager Julian Nagelsmann previously said he “would not count on” the reigning African Player of the Year to be available for the first leg.
Mane, who arrived in Bayern from Liverpool in the summer of 2022, has scored 11 goals in 23 games in all competitions this year.
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Openers Devine, Mandhana depart inside Powerplay
- Indian sports wrap, February 24
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Indrajith steps up as Tamil Nadu asserts control against Saurashtra
- IND vs ENG Test series: England spinner Leach to undergo knee surgery
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Nair’s knock gives Vidarbha the upper hand against Karnataka on Day 2