International archer-turned-coach Jayantilal Nanoma died in a road accident in Rajasthan on Sunday. He was 34 and is survived by his wife and daughter.
Nanoma, an Asia Cup and Asian Grand Prix medallist in compound individual and team events in 2010, met with an accident while travelling with a friend from Banswara to Dungarpur in a car.
Nanoma was employed as a District Sports Officer in Dungarpur. As a coach, he produced several national and international level archers from Rajasthan.
He worked as a coach with the Indian team in different overseas competitions. He received the prestigious Maharana Pratap State Sports Award.
Archery Association of India (AAI) condoled his death along with Nanoma's family members and other trainees.
- India vs Singapore, Table Tennis Live Score Asian Games: Manika in action, Sathiyan beats Yong
- IND vs AUS Live Score 1st ODI: Australia 166/4; rain stops play in Mohali
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score, Updates from September 22: India beats Chinese Taipei in volleyball; Manika, Sreeja wins see India take 2-1 lead in TT team match
- Nagelsmann named head coach of Euro 2024 host Germany
- IND vs AUS Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: Scorecard updates