Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) batter Rajat Patidar has successfuly undergone a surgery for an injury and is on his road to recovery, the batter confirmed on Wednesday.
Patidar posted a picture on his official Twitter handle. “I recently underwent surgery for an injury that has been troubling me for a while now, but I’m happy to say that it went well” his caption read.
“I’m on the road to recovery! Thank you all for prayers” he added.
“Good to hear about the successful surgery, Ra-Pa. We can’t wait to see you back in RCB colours next year! Sending you all the love and best wishes!” posted RCB on its social media handle.
In the eight innings last season, Patidar scored 333 for Bangalore at an average of 55.50.
The 29-year-old was ruled out of this year’s Indian Premier League after failing to recover from an Achilles heel injury in time. He was undergoing rehab at the National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru.
Vyshak Vijay Kumar replaced Patidar in RCB’s squad. RCB is currently fifth in standings and takes on Delhi Captials next in bid to solidify its playoffs qualification chances.
- Deodhar Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 1: Central 192/8 (48 overs) Rinku falls; West needs 208 to win; South vs North toss updates
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: Philippines vowes to ‘crash the party’ against New Zealand
- Asian Games 2023, Indian women’s softball team: Full players list announced
- Adrian Mannarino wins at Newport, ends great week for American Alex Michelsen
- NBA’s Kyle Anderson gains China citizenship ahead of FIBA World Cup