Dani Alves was full of praise for Tite amid speculation over the Brazil coach's future after winning the Copa America on Sunday.
Brazil claimed its first Copa title since 2007 with a 3-1 win over Peru in the final at the Maracana.
However, there have been suggestions Tite is considering moving on despite being contracted until 2022.
Alves, who was named the best player of the 2019 Copa America, lauded the impact of the 58-year-old.
"The captain of our boat is Tite," he said.
"Congratulations to us and to our people. I repeat, congratulations to our staff."
Alves added: "Playing in the Maracana is always very special. It is our house."
READ: Tite: 'Messi needs to have more respect'
While Everton's opener was cancelled out by a Paolo Guerrero penalty, Gabriel Jesus' goal and Richarlison's late spot-kick gave Brazil a ninth South American title despite the Manchester City forward's red card.
Latest on Sportstar
- IND vs AUS Dream 11 prediction, WTC Final 2023: India vs Australia Playing 11 updates, fantasy picks, pitch report, squads
- India vs Australia head-to-head in Tests ahead of WTC Final 2023
- WTC Final 2023: Oval pitch report; India, Australia playing record; key stats
- French Open: Stefanos Tsitsipas regrets using sleep aid melatonin before loss to Carlos Alcaraz
- Nuggets coach Malone hammers home need for discipline