East Bengal assistant coach Dimas Delgado was sent off during his side’s Durand Cup final game against Mohun Bagan at the Salt Lake Stadium on Sunday.
Delgado, who has represented Barcelona B, was shown the red card after he engaged in a war of words with Mohun Bagan coach Juan Ferrando.
DURAND CUP 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: EAST BENGAL VS MOHUN BAGAN SUPER GIANT
The incident happened when the game was in the third minute of the second half injury time, with East Bengal trailing Mohun Bagan by a goal.
The game had already witnessed a red card, with Mohun Bagan midfielder shown the marching orders for a high boot on East Bengal forward Javier Siverio.
- Satwik-Chirag, China Masters Final: Preview, head-to-head record, live streaming info
- AC Milan’s Francesco Camarda becomes youngest player in Serie A history at age 15
- China Masters 2023 final LIVE Score: Satwik-Chirag duo eyes win vs Liang-Chang; When, where to watch?
- Union Berlin’s Marie-Louise Eta makes history as first female assistant coach in Bundesliga
- Serie A 2023-24: Victor Osimhen returns as Napoli beats Atalanta 2-1 in coach Mazzarri’s debut