We all know Ranbir Kapoor loves football. The Bollywood star is the co-owner of the Indian Super League franchise Mumbai City FC and is a sworn Barcelona loyal. He took that love a step further when he and wife Alia Bhatt revealed the name of their infant daughter - Raha.
In a post on Alia Bhatt’s social media handles, the couple and their daughter can be seen in the foreground with focus on the baby’s name on the back of a Barcelona kit framed on the wall.
The Brahmastra actor explained the meaning of the name chosen by her mother-in-law Neetu Kapoor.
“The name Raha (chosen by her wise and wonderful Dadi) has so many beautiful meanings…Raha, in its purest form means divine path. In Swahili she is Joy, in Sanskrit, Raha is a clan, in Bangla - rest, comfort, relief, in Arabic peace, it also means happiness, freedom & bliss. And true to her name, from the first moment we held her - we felt it ALL! Thank you Raha, for bringing our family to life, it feels as though our lives have only just begun.,” Bhatt wrote.
Raha was born on November 6.
Barcelona responded to the couple’s announcement, welcoming the family to the Spanish city.
- Pulisic stars on Serie A debut, scores stunning goal to help Milan win
- Bengaluru FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC LIVE streaming info: Where to watch Durand Cup 2023 match?
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: Breakout stars of WWC 2023
- Women’s World Cup 2023: Which WWC stars find a place in the team of the tournament?
- BWF Badminton World Championships 2023, Day Two: Indians in action, IST Timings, streaming info