Hockey World Cup 2023 started on January 13 in Bhubaneswar and Rourkela with eight teams competing across four games.
The 16 teams have been divided into four groups/pools of four teams each. Each team will play three matches in the group stage and the top team from each pool will advance to the quarterfinals.
The second and third placed teams will play the crossover matches which will start from January 22.
Here are the latest points tables and pool standings:
RELATED HOCKEY WORLD CUP COVERAGE
- ⦿Who are the five international stars to look out for in FIH WC in Odisha?
- ⦿What are the FIH rankings of teams ahead of men’s WC?
- ⦿Complete squad list of all 16 teams
- ⦿Which team has won the most Hockey World Cup titles?
- ⦿Hockey World Cup: All you need to know about the WC trophy
- ⦿Who are the top goal scorers at every men’s WC since 1971
- ⦿Complete list of men’s WC winners from 1971 to 2018
- ⦿Full fixtures list, knockouts, dates, time and venues in Bhubaneswar and Rourkela